Brandon, Florida

We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them.We happen to go back a week after we moved to do a final walk through and came to find 9 boxes of frontier equipment stacked infront of our apartment door.

Luckily nothing seemed to be stolen but i wouldnt know becauae we DIDN'T order any new service. Now this was in april, we called frontier and told them about the mistake and tried to return the equipmemt at their local office only to be turned away and told we can only mail the equipment out. ITS NOW FREAKING JULY AND WE STILL HAVE 9 BOXES SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM!

They are rude everytime we call and have not sent the appropriate packing slips 3 times now.I cant believe the lack of customer service they have.

Review about: Everything.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion