Frontier Communications Customer Care Review from Brandon, Florida
We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them.We happen to go back a week after we moved to do a final walk through and came to find 9 boxes of frontier equipment stacked infront of our apartment door.
Luckily nothing seemed to be stolen but i wouldnt know becauae we DIDN'T order any new service. Now this was in april, we called frontier and told them about the mistake and tried to return the equipmemt at their local office only to be turned away and told we can only mail the equipment out. ITS NOW FREAKING JULY AND WE STILL HAVE 9 BOXES SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM!
They are rude everytime we call and have not sent the appropriate packing slips 3 times now.I cant believe the lack of customer service they have.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
You May Also Like
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier. I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon. My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even..."
- "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "On 6/23, USAA sent Safelite Auto Glass from Brandon FL to my house to replace the windshield on my work truck, a 1988 Ford F150. It’s not a beautiful..."
- "Arrico Realty and Property Management is a bad property management company please stay away from this business as they will steal money from you. I rented a place from..."
- "I am so dissatisfied with the quality of there furniture, this is twice we have bought chairs and they are junk!!!!! She paid alot of money for this pair of..."