Frontier Communications Customer Care Review from Brandon, Florida
We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them.We happen to go back a week after we moved to do a final walk through and came to find 9 boxes of frontier equipment stacked infront of our apartment door.
Luckily nothing seemed to be stolen but i wouldnt know becauae we DIDN'T order any new service. Now this was in april, we called frontier and told them about the mistake and tried to return the equipmemt at their local office only to be turned away and told we can only mail the equipment out. ITS NOW FREAKING JULY AND WE STILL HAVE 9 BOXES SITTING IN MY LIVING ROOM!
They are rude everytime we call and have not sent the appropriate packing slips 3 times now.I cant believe the lack of customer service they have.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is. For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up..."
- "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..."
- "Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in..."
- "Purchased an office chair little over a year ago. The arm on one side is totally cracking...along with places on the chair seat. Contacted Office Depot online site they told..."
- "I use HP laptops for my music business. My business is providing Music services for Church and other charitable organizations. I do it for FREE. My last laptop failed so..."
- "So I've had to buy this $120 program for school and have had the worst experience in the technical world I have ever had the displeasure of using. For one,..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."