1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Horrible customer service!The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me.

We talked about my account for a good 10 minutes until she finally decided to ask me for my PIN. I told her I was driving and didn't carry my bills around with me. She said she could no longer assist me without that PIN because they care about their customer's privacy and unlike Verizon they ask for a PIN. I told her Verizon wasn't to be compared to Frontier because Verizon let us make our own PIN which was way easier than some BS PIN they give us.

The point is that my internet went from something like 8mps to freakn 1 !!! Why would Frontier take over Verizon if they can't live up to Verizon's standards??? I'm supposed to have a tech come by and install a new modem because apparently since I've been a customer of Verizon for over 15 years, now horrible Frontier, I was eligible for whatever package was next from what I already had FOR FREE. The thing is, I was told the tech would be here in 1 week between 8am and 5pm.

9 hours is a huge gap. I can't be home for 9 hours waiting for a tech. All I needed was a closer time frame and Frontier couldn't give me that! I even asked to speak to her superior or a manager and she said there weren't any there yet.

I asked for the complaint department and apparently they don't have one. I call BS. I let her give her rehearsed goodbye and hung up. I'm assuming I pissed off the customer service rep who sounds like she hates her job because as soon as I got home to wait 9 hours for this tech my wifi is working yet when I google Frontier Communications Complaint Number / Dept I get a blank webpage that says the server cannot be found.

Well it isn't down when I google anything else. It's literally only when I google something negative about Frontier. Can they block webpages? I turned on my phone's data and BAM the webpage works.

I switch to wifi and it's down. Such back service! I'm going to look into some other companies now while I wait another 8 and half hours to see when this tech will get here.

Beware people!Frontier sucks !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1220789
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good afternoon,

I'd like to first and foremost offer an apology regarding the interaction you had via phone.You shouldn't be treated in that manner regardless of the type of phone call.

In regards to blocking web pages, we do not engage in that type of activity in any way/shape/form. I"d like to have my team help investigate the issue as well as make sure your appointment is setup correctly.

Can you email my team at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle to get started.Thanks.

~Tim