Frontier Communications Fios Bundle Review
I was a Verizon customer with no issues.Frontier took over and everything stopped workin I lost purchased movies no menu to my tv service and tv video freezing unable to switch Verizon email or sign up for frontier email service because confirmation was sent to my Verizon email, which when accessing the Verizon app it directed me to the frontier app which sent me back in a circle to Verizon app.
When I called and finally got through all I got was apologies and no resolutions. I called several times and only show three calls on file because I only got through three times. At one point I asked to cancel and they said I couldn't because of the transition but I was transferred to a service tech that told me that he couldn't do anything because of the transition. The last time I spoke to anyone was about a week ago and I was sent from general customer service to billing to collections to billing and finally to billing and collections at the same time in a three way call where I asked what is being done for customers being charged for service that obviously did not work or wasn't worthy of being charged full price.
What kind of compensation was being offered for loss of use. I was given no answer, but they did transfer me to there supervisor, where they just hung up on me. Dealing with Frontier, it's like going to the best steak house in town but getting bad service and when you get your meal you get a peanut butter sandwich, then when the bill comes you get charged for the steak you ordered but never got. Then when you say some thing they say "what?
Why didn't you say something before!" But they still want payment or it goes on your credit.What a bunch of crooks, it's sad that the day to day employees for this company deal with angry customers, and superiors that have there head up there butts.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Frontier Communications Fios Bundle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them. We happen to go back a week after we moved..."
- "Frontier Communications has to be the worst Internet provider there is. For the past 2 years now we have put up with either no Internet service at all for up..."
- "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year of 2015, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."