Frontier Communications Fios Bundle Review

24 of 1671 Frontier Communications reviews

I was a Verizon customer with no issues.Frontier took over and everything stopped workin I lost purchased movies no menu to my tv service and tv video freezing unable to switch Verizon email or sign up for frontier email service because confirmation was sent to my Verizon email, which when accessing the Verizon app it directed me to the frontier app which sent me back in a circle to Verizon app.

When I called and finally got through all I got was apologies and no resolutions. I called several times and only show three calls on file because I only got through three times. At one point I asked to cancel and they said I couldn't because of the transition but I was transferred to a service tech that told me that he couldn't do anything because of the transition. The last time I spoke to anyone was about a week ago and I was sent from general customer service to billing to collections to billing and finally to billing and collections at the same time in a three way call where I asked what is being done for customers being charged for service that obviously did not work or wasn't worthy of being charged full price.

What kind of compensation was being offered for loss of use. I was given no answer, but they did transfer me to there supervisor, where they just hung up on me. Dealing with Frontier, it's like going to the best steak house in town but getting bad service and when you get your meal you get a peanut butter sandwich, then when the bill comes you get charged for the steak you ordered but never got. Then when you say some thing they say "what?

Why didn't you say something before!" But they still want payment or it goes on your credit.What a bunch of crooks, it's sad that the day to day employees for this company deal with angry customers, and superiors that have there head up there butts.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

FrontierComCares

Jan 12 #1269898 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good afternoon,
We'd certainly like to see what we can do regarding these troubles and can definitely see what compensation can be offered regarding any current troubles. Please email us directly at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle/Jeigh so my team can help intervene at this time.
~Tim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×