Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in general, VOD channels are missing, etc.

It's 2016 - not 1993. This internet thing is no longer something that companies have to figure out.

I'm not even hanging around to see if these amateur Frontier clowns can fix their own mess. I'm out, and going back to Brighthouse. I signed up for Verizon FIOS, not Frontier. Frontier can wipe their *** with what is left of my Verizon contract.

Brighthouse must be thrilled with this situation. It also seems like an opportunity for a new competitor to enter this market, because Brighthouse sucked too - which is how I ended up with Verizon.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with firing frontier and stated that there is a room for improvement of did not choose to do business with frontier. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "firing frontier" of frontier communications fios bundle. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications fios bundle in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments