Orlando, Florida

Tampa, FL.From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster.

Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I have been without most of my on demand services since the Verizon conversation. The error message is "You are not subscribed to the channel" even though you are subscribed and are paying for the channels. They put you on hold for endless time, transfer you from person to person, have had me unplugging, re-plugging, rebooting, etc.

for hours and still no relief, only bills. And the bills aren't even correct. I set up auto-pay over the phone 3 times since I can't get into my account due to Frontier not accepting my Verizon login and password. Now all of a sudden my service gets shut off for "non-payment", I paid the amount just to get service and 2 days later still nothing.

I am told it takes them 3 business days to process my payment and 2 more business days to get service back on. They really suck, hard to believe it's so hard for them to succeed in such an established industry how hard can it be to copy the blue print of the company they bought.

No wonder there is a 2 week backlog with Charter / Brighthouse to get service set up.Can't wait to also forward this to the FCC and get reconnected to Brighthouse.com.

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Cable Tv Service.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1204314
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good evening,

We certainly apologize for the trouble you've had so far and would like to offer our hand in assistance. If you're still having trouble with service or billing matters please send us an email directly to askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN Tim/Krystle so my team can get involved directly.

~Tim

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1203950

You made a mistake in going with auto pay.Why would you do that?

Never allow someone to automatically take money from your bank account. Stop that immediately and cancel Frontier.

Then, go with Charter.You will not regret that.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1203883

Fontier sucks.Worst customer service, wrong billing, wrong appointment times (nobody shows up or they show up unannounced), tech support is clueless and not helpful.

CS agents don't check anything for errors on account (wrong info entered in by them).Hate to say it but I hope they get sued or put out of business.