Coverage Area
Style and Design

I never had a problem with my Verizon FiOS TV and Network equipment or billing.Since Frontier bought the network and I was forced to accept them because there is no other choice for my area, I have had NUMEROUS issues.

They have the absolute WORST customer care. Your average hold time for a billing issue will be 20 to 45 minutes, (I have experienced this EVERY TIME I HAVE CALLED ABOUT MY BILL, a total of 17 times since May 20, 2016 & Dec 27, 2016). My bill went from $189 a month in April to $322 a month. Each time I call I get a different story.

The most obnoxious was when I called in November and the agent talked to me like I was an ***, and told me that I just didn't know how to read a billing statement. When paid my bill on the phone with an agent in September, I owed $922 for 3 months, Aug, Sept and for the upcoming month of Oct. He reassured me that this would give me a zero balance with my next payment due by Nov. 1, 2016 for the month of November.

I received a disconnection notice on Nov 5 stating a past due balance of $832. WTF? The agent condesendingly told me that the bill was for Oct, Nov and Dec of 2016.

If I didn't need an internet connection for my work, I would happily get rid Frontier!!!If you have a choice in providers, choose ANYONE ELSE OVER FRONTIER!!!

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Dvr Tv Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1269895
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good afternoon,

I'd like to have my team investigate these billing discrepancies and see what's going on. Can you send an email to askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle/Jeigh so we can take a look right away.

~Tim