Frontier Communications Fios Dvr Tv Service Review

99 of 1748 Frontier Communications reviews

I never had a problem with my Verizon FiOS TV and Network equipment or billing.Since Frontier bought the network and I was forced to accept them because there is no other choice for my area, I have had NUMEROUS issues.

They have the absolute WORST customer care. Your average hold time for a billing issue will be 20 to 45 minutes, (I have experienced this EVERY TIME I HAVE CALLED ABOUT MY BILL, a total of 17 times since May 20, 2016 & Dec 27, 2016). My bill went from $189 a month in April to $322 a month. Each time I call I get a different story.

The most obnoxious was when I called in November and the agent talked to me like I was an ***, and told me that I just didn't know how to read a billing statement. When paid my bill on the phone with an agent in September, I owed $922 for 3 months, Aug, Sept and for the upcoming month of Oct. He reassured me that this would give me a zero balance with my next payment due by Nov. 1, 2016 for the month of November.

I received a disconnection notice on Nov 5 stating a past due balance of $832. WTF? The agent condesendingly told me that the bill was for Oct, Nov and Dec of 2016.

If I didn't need an internet connection for my work, I would happily get rid Frontier!!!If you have a choice in providers, choose ANYONE ELSE OVER FRONTIER!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

FrontierComCares

Jan 12 #1269895 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good afternoon,
I'd like to have my team investigate these billing discrepancies and see what's going on. Can you send an email to askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle/Jeigh so we can take a look right away.
~Tim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.