1.5

I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years.

They changed my phone number. I called the very next day to have them change it back. Ten days later, I was still getting the message that it was not a valid number when I called my old phone number. I called Frontier and waied on hold for 35 minutes.

When I reported that Istill didn't have my number back, I was told yes, I did, that they had changed it. The person said if I was having a repair issue I had to call back on what turned out to be the same phone number. I waited for 49 minutes this time. The person I spike to put me on hold again.

I got disconnected after 1 hour and 8 minutes. I did not call them back.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Frontier Communications and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications home phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1264792
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good morning,

If you're still having trouble with the phone number please send us a direct email at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle so we can look into this issue right away.

~Tim