Frontier Communications Installation Review from Playa Del Rey, California
So far nothing but problems!im getting billed for service that i didn't get!
i requested a change of address and my services to be installed in my my home and they scheduled my appointment 2 weeks later then they never showed up for the following 11 days they finally said that where I moved to it's no service available so they have to cancel my account after i only had service for 2 months and i got charge over $200 in installation fees.
I STILL GOT CHARGED FOR THE FULL MONTH I WAS WITHOUT SERVICE WHEN I MOVED OUT OF MY OLD ADDRESS.UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "Since Frontier took over the reigns from Verizon FIOS yesterday, my internet has only worked intermittently - the problems seem to be primarily DNS issues, but also spotty connection in..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife, as the thief was bringing stolen possession out of the..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."