Coverage Area
Style and Design

So far nothing but problems!im getting billed for service that i didn't get!

i requested a change of address and my services to be installed in my my home and they scheduled my appointment 2 weeks later then they never showed up for the following 11 days they finally said that where I moved to it's no service available so they have to cancel my account after i only had service for 2 months and i got charge over $200 in installation fees.

I STILL GOT CHARGED FOR THE FULL MONTH I WAS WITHOUT SERVICE WHEN I MOVED OUT OF MY OLD ADDRESS.UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of frontier communications installation. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1193645
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

I would be more than happy to help get this straightened out for you.

Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina