Playa Del Rey, California

So far nothing but problems!im getting billed for service that i didn't get!

i requested a change of address and my services to be installed in my my home and they scheduled my appointment 2 weeks later then they never showed up for the following 11 days they finally said that where I moved to it's no service available so they have to cancel my account after i only had service for 2 months and i got charge over $200 in installation fees.

I STILL GOT CHARGED FOR THE FULL MONTH I WAS WITHOUT SERVICE WHEN I MOVED OUT OF MY OLD ADDRESS.UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1193645
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

I would be more than happy to help get this straightened out for you.

Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina