Featured Not resolved

Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total.Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days.

Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance. Nothing from Frontier. No compensation for the emotional stress, suffering, etc.

No free cable, no extra stations offered. Nothing. I am slowly now moving back into my condo. Having to buy furniture, tv's etc.

Very time consuming and stressful for months now!!!!Here are a few pictures....I have tons more!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about frontier communications internet installation from Frontier Communications was everthing Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1218653

Of course no one will contact me....