Frontier Communications Internet Service Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida
Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total.Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days.
Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance. Nothing from Frontier. No compensation for the emotional stress, suffering, etc.
No free cable, no extra stations offered. Nothing. I am slowly now moving back into my condo. Having to buy furniture, tv's etc.
Very time consuming and stressful for months now!!!!Here are a few pictures....I have tons more!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..."
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "The one in Sarasota and Bradenton are filthy. I waited 20 in drive thru for a breakfast biscuit. Then few days later took my family to eat inside. It was..."
- "Jan 1st 2017 I treated my husband to the waffle House on Clark Rd in Sarasota Florida . When we arrived the same waitress we had was trying to let..."
- "On December 4th of 2014 I had entered an agreement with Elite Simulation Solutions to purchase a flight simulator in the amount of 173,000.00 USD. Prior to the purchase of..."