Frontier Communications Internet Service Review from Azusa, California
Update added by user May 19, 2016
Those services are unavailable in our area.We are kinda stuck with Frontiers slow and or no internet connection at this time.
When its working speeds are 1.2 Netflix,x constantly buffs.Netflix will not give refunds because its frontiers fault since April 1 2016 we have had problems.
Original review posted by user May 18, 2016
Frontier took over Verizon my internet April 1 2016 ever since there has been slow or no internet connection.We never had this issue with verizon. After llogging on my knternet slows or shuts down. Extremly annoying. We have called sever times, no fix it site. There are about 20 of us compafing issues as the problem is wide spread. We called and asked if we would receive credit for the time internet was not working correctly and was told no.
We are being billed yet the service being billed for isnt being provided since April 1 2016 in the Los Angeles County area.- it's Frontier. I want them to fix it, and don't try to charge me any money either. Seems to us this is a breach of any contract transfer from verizon to us.
Screenshots taken below show Frontier said services would not cbange as a result of switch from verizon to frontier. Certainly Slow service and No service is a signifigant change and account credits should be provided.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month..."
- "They charge you for a speed you never get and customer service sucks. They supposedly create trouble tickets that are never found an you stay at home waiting for..."
- "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I was excited when OmegaXL came in. I started with 6 capsules and now I am down to four. I had to be consistent for it to work..."
- "I had a brand new foundation leak during a flight, ruining the inside of my make up case. I wrote through their website and they didn't bother to reply (still,..."
- "I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California. He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants..."