1.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Update by user May 19, 2016

Those services are unavailable in our area.We are kinda stuck with Frontiers slow and or no internet connection at this time.

When its working speeds are 1.2 Netflix,x constantly buffs.Netflix will not give refunds because its frontiers fault since April 1 2016 we have had problems.

Original review posted by user May 18, 2016

Frontier took over Verizon my internet April 1 2016 ever since there has been slow or no internet connection.We never had this issue with verizon. After llogging on my knternet slows or shuts down. Extremly annoying. We have called sever times, no fix it site. There are about 20 of us compafing issues as the problem is wide spread. We called and asked if we would receive credit for the time internet was not working correctly and was told no.

We are being billed yet the service being billed for isnt being provided since April 1 2016 in the Los Angeles County area.- it's Frontier. I want them to fix it, and don't try to charge me any money either. Seems to us this is a breach of any contract transfer from verizon to us.

Screenshots taken below show Frontier said services would not cbange as a result of switch from verizon to frontier. Certainly Slow service and No service is a signifigant change and account credits should be provided.

Lisaharris wrote the review because of bad quality at Frontier Communications and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications internet service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments