Frontier Communications Internet Services And Cust Service Review
Horrible customer service!The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me.
We talked about my account for a good 10 minutes until she finally decided to ask me for my PIN. I told her I was driving and didn't carry my bills around with me. She said she could no longer assist me without that PIN because they care about their customer's privacy and unlike Verizon they ask for a PIN. I told her Verizon wasn't to be compared to Frontier because Verizon let us make our own PIN which was way easier than some BS PIN they give us.
The point is that my internet went from something like 8mps to freakn 1 !!! Why would Frontier take over Verizon if they can't live up to Verizon's standards??? I'm supposed to have a tech come by and install a new modem because apparently since I've been a customer of Verizon for over 15 years, now horrible Frontier, I was eligible for whatever package was next from what I already had FOR FREE. The thing is, I was told the tech would be here in 1 week between 8am and 5pm.
9 hours is a huge gap. I can't be home for 9 hours waiting for a tech. All I needed was a closer time frame and Frontier couldn't give me that! I even asked to speak to her superior or a manager and she said there weren't any there yet.
I asked for the complaint department and apparently they don't have one. I call BS. I let her give her rehearsed goodbye and hung up. I'm assuming I pissed off the customer service rep who sounds like she hates her job because as soon as I got home to wait 9 hours for this tech my wifi is working yet when I google Frontier Communications Complaint Number / Dept I get a blank webpage that says the server cannot be found.
Well it isn't down when I google anything else. It's literally only when I google something negative about Frontier. Can they block webpages? I turned on my phone's data and BAM the webpage works.
I switch to wifi and it's down. Such back service! I'm going to look into some other companies now while I wait another 8 and half hours to see when this tech will get here.
Beware people!Frontier sucks !
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."
- "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...."
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "There are a torrent of consumer complaints on the internet about this company. RECALL BELOWIf you may file a complaint with the Consumer Complaint Agencies below:http://www-odi.nhtsa.dot.gov/ivoq/index.cfmhttps://app.dca.ca.gov/bar/complaints.asphttp://ag.ca.gov/consumers/mailform.htm http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx Make : BESTOPModel..."
- "I bought this a couple of months ago and it's been pretty good up till now. I did not have discomfort with it at all and it seemed to be..."
- "On June 27th 2013 my credit card was billed $114.65 and as of 2/17/14 I've not received the product for which I was charged. Moreover, the company will not..."