Coverage Area
Style and Design

Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried.I fell and I have osteoporosis!

Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for $425. They did not honor my Verizon contract, customer service is horrendous. Today was one hour and a half with billing all to get transferred to customer service to start all over again.

Worst transition ever.No channels, no on demand and expecting us to pay more money for less services.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Frontier Communications and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications movies on demand tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Dvr Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..." Read more Frontier Communications - Fios Cable Tv Service Review from Orlando, Florida Frontier Communications "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more