Frontier Communications Movies On-demand Tv Service Review from Tampa, Florida
Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried.I fell and I have osteoporosis!
Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for $425. They did not honor my Verizon contract, customer service is horrendous. Today was one hour and a half with billing all to get transferred to customer service to start all over again.
Worst transition ever.No channels, no on demand and expecting us to pay more money for less services.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Frontier Communications Movies On Demand Tv Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..."
- "I'm a California customer. I made an online payment on 5/25/2016 for $102.57 and it charged me that amount 16 times instead of 1. I got an alert from my..."
- "I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26. I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel...."
- "I had the original cover for seven months when the snap edge broke off. I sent it back to outer box with the form and their fee. The new one..."
- "Sharon Clements Yesterday January 28th 2016 I went shopping at the Wal-Mart in Tampa Florida at 1505 N Dale Mabry Hwy. I went shopping without my husband for the first time..."
- "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- " Attention: CEO: Beryl Raff CFO: Laura Kirsner COO: Joyce Hrinya Regarding Account Number: 480213852429 XX I purchased some jewelry from your company on July 17, 2014, and August 6,..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."