Frontier Communications Phone Service Review

112 of 1748 Frontier Communications reviews

I was on the phone for over an hour yesterday with the tech department about one of my phone lines not working properly.After all that I was told a tech would have to come to my home to address the issue and I need to be home waiting from 8am-5pm.

At 4:45 I called Frontier to find out if someone was still coming out I have been waiting all day wasting my Saturday. He said the techs on their end still need to work on the ticket then they will call me to set up an appointment to come out to my house.

That is ridiculous 3 different people told me someone would be out here today.I guess I will be calling tomorrow to speak with a supervisor before I call a lawyer.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

FrontierComCares

Jan 10 #1268729 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good morning,
I'm sorry to hear about the mixed communications you received regarding your ticket. Please reach out via email at askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle, so my team can take a closer look at the ticket and find out what's going on, on your behalf.
~Tim

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.