2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Called to order service 11/04/2016 was told I should receive my self installation kit by the 7th no later than the 10th. Here it is the 18th.

I STILL do not have my kit or service. I paid my deposit on the 4th. I called on the 7th just to check and make sure everything went through OK.

The lady I talked to was very rude a snippy with me. I regret already trying to get service.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). DiCo0713 is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Comments

I have tried to pay the deposit 4 times and each time there system was down. It’s only 20.00 .

Just add it to my first bill. What the hell.. I’m trying to get rid of windstream because the internet service sucks on low gap road in hayesville North Carolina.

So now I’m *** about frontier and i don’t even have them yet.. is it a sign ??

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1243400
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. I am sorry to hear that you have not yet received your installation kit.

We are here to help and can certainly take a closer look into what is going on.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help. -Krystle