Frontier Communications Tv Service Review from Garland, Texas
I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26.I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel.
I spoke to customer service who said they will lower my bill and ill have same package. As never used Fios before the set up different. I was to have HBO and do not. There is no om demand.
I call back the next week to be told we are having issues call back next week. I make the mistake of calling yesterday from work. I ask please tell me what services do i have? I was transfered so many times at least 5 and put on hold everyone told me something diffferent.
Yes you have HBO, no you dont but ill add it for $20! You are talking to wrong dept let me transfer you. Wait, i was on hold 30 to talk to you... Tranfer!
Final person, i cant tell you anything, i dont know.
I am going home now so call tomorrow maybe someone can help you...2 1/2 hours on the phone and stuck at work because i called on work phone for nothing!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Our FIOS TV, Internet & On Demand have NOT WORKED since April 1st switch over from Verizon to Frontier. I've spent hours on the support hotline. I had two trouble..."
- "I have NEVER been a customer of Frontier. I cancelled my Verizon landline before Frontier took over from Verizon. My payment of $281.89 sent to Verizon was not found, even..."
- "We had verizon at our old apartment, we moved to a new town home and had cancled service with them. We happen to go back a week after we moved..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Dear Consumers My community was devastated by a deadly tornado Ocwen released 1/3 of funds and has made every excuse to keep the remaining Insurance money, these folks are criminals, they will not..."
- "We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."