Frontier Communications Tv Service Review from Garland, Texas

I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26.I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel.

I spoke to customer service who said they will lower my bill and ill have same package. As never used Fios before the set up different. I was to have HBO and do not. There is no om demand.

I call back the next week to be told we are having issues call back next week. I make the mistake of calling yesterday from work. I ask please tell me what services do i have? I was transfered so many times at least 5 and put on hold everyone told me something diffferent.

Yes you have HBO, no you dont but ill add it for $20! You are talking to wrong dept let me transfer you. Wait, i was on hold 30 to talk to you... Tranfer!

Final person, i cant tell you anything, i dont know.

I am going home now so call tomorrow maybe someone can help you...2 1/2 hours on the phone and stuck at work because i called on work phone for nothing!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had an experience with Frontier Communications? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about