Garland, Texas

I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26.I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel.

I spoke to customer service who said they will lower my bill and ill have same package. As never used Fios before the set up different. I was to have HBO and do not. There is no om demand.

I call back the next week to be told we are having issues call back next week. I make the mistake of calling yesterday from work. I ask please tell me what services do i have? I was transfered so many times at least 5 and put on hold everyone told me something diffferent.

Yes you have HBO, no you dont but ill add it for $20! You are talking to wrong dept let me transfer you. Wait, i was on hold 30 to talk to you... Tranfer!

Final person, i cant tell you anything, i dont know.

I am going home now so call tomorrow maybe someone can help you...2 1/2 hours on the phone and stuck at work because i called on work phone for nothing!

Review about: Ilene.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion