I switched from TWC who ive been with since 2008 to Verizon on March 26.I did not get a hood deal so before i moved I called to cancel.

I spoke to customer service who said they will lower my bill and ill have same package. As never used Fios before the set up different. I was to have HBO and do not. There is no om demand.

I call back the next week to be told we are having issues call back next week. I make the mistake of calling yesterday from work. I ask please tell me what services do i have? I was transfered so many times at least 5 and put on hold everyone told me something diffferent.

Yes you have HBO, no you dont but ill add it for $20! You are talking to wrong dept let me transfer you. Wait, i was on hold 30 to talk to you... Tranfer!

Final person, i cant tell you anything, i dont know.

I am going home now so call tomorrow maybe someone can help you...2 1/2 hours on the phone and stuck at work because i called on work phone for nothing!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of frontier communications tv service. Frontier Communications needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments