1.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I purchased on demand videos from verizon and frontier and they refused to reimburse me after i was trying to renegotiate for service extention with frontier....I asked for full refund.

I had purchased about 10-12 movies over the last 3years. I have proof of purchases and took photos of the movies before switching to Spectrum.

The offered $25 credit only.....If they can offer $25 they can reimburse full amount and i can buy the movies on blue ray.....

Plz help

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about verizon movies on demand tv service at Frontier Communications was how they handled my account frustratung Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1239804

So, is it Frontier or Verizon? Is it 10 or 12 movies? Your complaint seems somewhat ridiculous.