Clearwater, Florida

I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month /month to 270 / month.

When I called them to fix the issue, I sat on hold for customer service for over 1 hour and then had them tell me they couldnt do anything about this bill. I then asked them to speak to a Supervisor and they said they didnt have anyone available and it would take them 24 hours. I'm still waiting for that call 2 days later, I'll be switching to Brighthouse.

Review about: Verizon Fios Bundle.

2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1195130
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

I would like to take a deeper look into this billing concern for you.

Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina

Safety Harbor, Florida, United States #1194963

I'm sure this can turn into a really big lawsuit if they don't clear it up. That is contract violation. I'm sure a couple lawyers are already in process of handling a nice and quit class action against Fontier COmmunication.