2.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month /month to 270 / month.

When I called them to fix the issue, I sat on hold for customer service for over 1 hour and then had them tell me they couldnt do anything about this bill. I then asked them to speak to a Supervisor and they said they didnt have anyone available and it would take them 24 hours. I'm still waiting for that call 2 days later, I'll be switching to Brighthouse.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of frontier communications fios bundle from Frontier Communications and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1195130
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

I would like to take a deeper look into this billing concern for you.

Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina

Safety Harbor, Florida, United States #1194963

I'm sure this can turn into a really big lawsuit if they don't clear it up. That is contract violation. I'm sure a couple lawyers are already in process of handling a nice and quit class action against Fontier COmmunication.