Frontier Communications - Frontier Doubled my bill while I was still under contract
I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month /month to 270 / month.
When I called them to fix the issue, I sat on hold for customer service for over 1 hour and then had them tell me they couldnt do anything about this bill. I then asked them to speak to a Supervisor and they said they didnt have anyone available and it would take them 24 hours. I'm still waiting for that call 2 days later, I'll be switching to Brighthouse.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..."
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "I woke up this morning to find my truck like this the manager from Rent A Wheel decided to come by my house late at night and remove the valve..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "I posted a pair of sneakers for sale and my post was removed because they could not be "authenticated" yet numerous amounts of people post their sneakers the same way..."
- "We paid our January rent with money orders. The Island In the Sun office only recorded one of the 3 money orders. I responded that they were paid...."