Frontier Communications - Frontier Doubled my bill while I was still under contract

I moved to a new property, and they stated that my account would retain the same Combo and price, well guess what, they doubled my bill nearly from 160 month /month to 270 / month.

When I called them to fix the issue, I sat on hold for customer service for over 1 hour and then had them tell me they couldnt do anything about this bill. I then asked them to speak to a Supervisor and they said they didnt have anyone available and it would take them 24 hours. I'm still waiting for that call 2 days later, I'll be switching to Brighthouse.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Coverage Area

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Deliver product or service ordered
Product or service
Verizon Fios Bundle
Review category
review #894922

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Frontier Communications? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Aug 05 #1195130 Fort Wayne, Indiana

Frontier Communications verified representative

I would like to take a deeper look into this billing concern for you.
Can you please email me at with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

0 0 Reply

Aug 04 #1194963 Safety Harbor, Florida

I'm sure this can turn into a really big lawsuit if they don't clear it up. That is contract violation. I'm sure a couple lawyers are already in process of handling a nice and quit class action against Fontier COmmunication.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.