I'm actively seeking an attorney for consumer fraud against Frontier Communications! Like millions of others, I was stuck with these cheats when Verizon sold to them.

And also was very unhappy with the service and reported problems for months. I cancelled last October and have just discovered that those F****** have been reporting derogatory and false late payments on my credit since May of 2016! Applied for a car loan and a home refinance which has cost me a small fortune due to their false credit reporting not to mention that I NEVER received a collection notice or ANY notification that they "charged off" my account on Jan. 1, 2017 while still accepting monthly payments of a $100 each month for the past 3 months which I believe is completely illegal!

I spent an hour on the phone with Andrea, says she is a Supervisor for Collections, last Friday and she only argues with me....feel free to call her at 877-433-5436 ext:24799 if you feel like beating your head against the wall! TODAY, I'm holding my breath waiting for Lisa (the specialist) to call me as Andrea promised!

Why do I not believe a word they say?! WARNING, do not use FRONTIER'S crappy service!

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: False reports to credit bureaus caused denial of refi and loans!.

Preferred solution: CORRECT all derogatory marks since last May to ALL credit bureaus!.

I didn't like: Extremely high prices, Inadequate internet service, Reported falsely to credit bureaus, Caused bad credit score, False reporting on my credit causing massive problems.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 13, 2017.

Comments

I completely agree! I am dealing with the same BS from from Frontier and it is SO FRUSTRATING.

I've never missed any payment from them, all the reps say my account is closed and cleared out, yet six months later they sent me to collections over a random amount no service agent can justify. How is this even legal?!