69 views
Verified Reviewer

First Ill say initially getting the internet connected was bad enough but getting disconnected has been the worst experience by far. We moved across the country in July 2020 so we called to cancel our service.

They went through the process and were supposed to send a box to our new address so we can send back the router. Come November 2020 we notice they are still charging us monthly for internet. I called them and they said someone had put in the cancel service order and then later someone else canceled that order and reactivated our account so it was still open and they were taking money from us through the auto pay monthly (tell me thats not a scam and theft). On November 19th I spent all day on the phone with multiple people and finally it seemed like they had fixed it and they were supposed to send out the box (again) and a refund of around $250 for all the months they continued to steal our money after we initially canceled.

I wait a few more months and still havent received ANYTHING. I called again 8 days ago (March 3rd 2021) and they said oh well it just got approved and were sending out your refund of $97 and the box today and itll arrive in 5 days. First of all they are now taking $155 off the refund for unreturned equipment because they havent sent the box yet for me to send the router back. Secondly, I STILL havent received ANYTHING.

When I questioned about the $155 they said once they get the router back then theyll send that money which means well be waiting at least another 6 months to see that money if we see it at all. I know when I call again itll be the same go around with no results.

Theyve literally scammed/stolen hundreds of dollars from us. It has now been 8 months since we first canceled our service and this still isnt even close to being solved.

User's recommendation: Stay far away.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Internet Plan.

Frontier Communications Cons: Service interruptions, Way they mishandled the transition, Mistakes, Too many to list.

Comments

#1992833

Hello John, I apologize for the trouble you have had with closing your account and receiving your return mailers. It should not be this complicated.

We can help get to this sorted out. We will need to gather additional information from you in order to get started. Please message us directly via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) or via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier).

We have staff on hand 24/7 on both sites, and can further assist from there. -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews