2.4
Style and Design

Update by user Jul 21

telecommunications services

Original review posted by user Jul 20

Received a bill that increased $60 because Frontier decided that they were overdiscounting my Verizon retiree benefit. Minimal notice the month before saying that some accounts might be impacted as much as $30. After being unwilling to change that I cancelled service. I was billed for service from 6/7/18 - 7/6/18 and terminated on 6/12. I expected fractional credits the following month but did not get them on the bulk of the charges, only on my Inside Wire Maint charge. When I called to complain, the response was

I am sorry if you were not inform that Frontier no longer prorate credits. System normally disconnect account in the end of the bill cycle but can be moved ahead if requested but you will still get billed for the whole month.

So I asked:

when was that notice sent

Mark 2:34 PM

It was an internal update.

So first they increase my bill by $60 by curtailing my Verizon retiree benefits and then they compound it by not crediting for services billed but not received.

Frontier has to have the worst service of any company I have ever encountered.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: It when it was all verizon.

I didn't like: Very poor customer service, Ripoff of curent verizon customers.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 20.

Comments

Same unfair practice in my bill. Billed from 8/23/2018 to 9/22/2018.

Cancelled the service on 9/04/2018. Frontier agent agreed to give me credit for unused service, but the bill shows full charge to 9/22/2018. On 9/04/2018 I returned the equipment (boxes and remote control) and they added $108.40 to my bill for " unreturned equipment".

I have the "Equipment transaction Receipt" showing that the equipment was returned. Frontier did not care, did not change the bill!