I have been on the phone with Frontier trying to sort out their billing mistakes for over an hour.For the 2nd month in a row.

Bill is over double what it should be and apparently the fixes they made last month they only applied half, so they have the nerve to say we should pay a late fee for their mistake! The internet is slow compared to ATT despite being charged for 100/100 (never even close) and both the tv and internet keep dropping out. They also added on a phone they never installed and some personal security charge we never wanted either. Every time I call the customer service rep seems to be confused by what is going on and cannot state what some charges even are.

I was waiting for manager to try to fix the issue and have been on hold for another 20mins and then it just hung up on me!

The other day I waited over 30mins for someone to even answer the call and never got through.They are terrible and customer service is awful.

Review about: Fios Tv And Internet.

I didn't like: Product does not meet advertised speed, Internet, Customer service, Billing issues, Charges are not as they were described.

Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $300
Preferred solution Bill to be correct and service delivered as promised.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Vitaechel
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1275252

So responded to askfrontier a week ago. After they asked for more information I have not heard from them since the 18th despite 2 further emails from me asking if they had made any progress. This is beyond ridiculous.

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1269307
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good Morning,

After reading your post, I am very concerned with the items listed as well as your overall experience.We'd be happy to help you with this.

Please email us directly via askfrontier@ftr.com and be sure to title it ATTN: Jeigh/Krystle/Tim so that we can get started addressing these issues for you.We look forward to hearing from you soon.

~Jeigh