Frontier Communications - Frontier is terrible

102 of 1748 Frontier Communications reviews

I have been on the phone with Frontier trying to sort out their billing mistakes for over an hour.For the 2nd month in a row.

Bill is over double what it should be and apparently the fixes they made last month they only applied half, so they have the nerve to say we should pay a late fee for their mistake! The internet is slow compared to ATT despite being charged for 100/100 (never even close) and both the tv and internet keep dropping out. They also added on a phone they never installed and some personal security charge we never wanted either. Every time I call the customer service rep seems to be confused by what is going on and cannot state what some charges even are.

I was waiting for manager to try to fix the issue and have been on hold for another 20mins and then it just hung up on me!

The other day I waited over 30mins for someone to even answer the call and never got through.They are terrible and customer service is awful.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Coverage Area

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Product does not meet advertised speed
    • Internet
    • Customer service
    • Billing issues
    • Charges are not as they were described

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Bill to be correct and service delivered as promised.
Monetary loss:
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
102 of 1748 Frontier Communications reviews
Vitaechel

Jan 23 #1275252 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

So responded to askfrontier a week ago. After they asked for more information I have not heard from them since the 18th despite 2 further emails from me asking if they had made any progress. This is beyond ridiculous.

0 0 Reply
FrontierComCares

Jan 11 #1269307 Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States

Frontier Communications verified representative

Good Morning,
After reading your post, I am very concerned with the items listed as well as your overall experience. We'd be happy to help you with this. Please email us directly via askfrontier@ftr.com and be sure to title it ATTN: Jeigh/Krystle/Tim so that we can get started addressing these issues for you. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
~Jeigh

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×