1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

they added V.O.D.and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges.

The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write in your billing and service complant and over billing for installs that were never needed as the service was a renewal. The FCC is death to Frontier I had one customer files complaint after complaint. After the third, they moved the whole cable line from her property, so keep on the FCC till your are complete and made whole again.

Good luck from an old customer advocate now ex employee, oh, I wrote about bills falsified by tech's and others in the company.

"Frontier Americas 3rd worst employer my true story"

Good luck and if I can help write me, please.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Dennismartin2015 stated that there is a room for improvement of entire company so far. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "others being screwed by frontier communication" of billing and falsified documentations by employees. Frontier Communications needs to "to refund all falsified billings over the past ten years since take over" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned billing and falsified documentations by employees in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments