Frontier Communications - Frontier overcharges month after month
In September 2016 I called Frontier to get a promotion, they told me that I'd only pay 89.98 for basic TV and internet, but every month, except for October my monthly bill has been much higher.As of today I've paid over $300.00 over what the monthly bill should have been.
I've called every month only to be told that they'll credit me the difference the next month and that whoever helped me the month prior didn't lock in the price.
The customer service people are nice, but there are no promotion, just empty lies as to what "promo" pricing they will offer you and what the truth is.At this point I've cancelled and am suing them for the difference.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
- Reason of review:
- The promo price for the 12 months CONSTANTLY change and I've paid over $397.78 extra and need my money back that I over paid.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Internet And Cable
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "They charge you for a speed you never get and customer service sucks. They supposedly create trouble tickets that are never found an you stay at home waiting for..."
- "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...."
- "After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company. I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fakes and forgeries are sold every year through online auction site and websites. It is the prefer method for the forgers to peddle..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "The first time that I resided with CLV, it was great. Then, I moved (at the same time that the property manager was switched out) and it all went down..."