Resolved

In September 2016 I called Frontier to get a promotion, they told me that I'd only pay 89.98 for basic TV and internet, but every month, except for October my monthly bill has been much higher.As of today I've paid over $300.00 over what the monthly bill should have been.

I've called every month only to be told that they'll credit me the difference the next month and that whoever helped me the month prior didn't lock in the price.

The customer service people are nice, but there are no promotion, just empty lies as to what "promo" pricing they will offer you and what the truth is.At this point I've cancelled and am suing them for the difference.

Review about: Internet And Cable.

2.7
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss The promo price for the 12 months CONSTANTLY change and I've paid over $397.78 extra and need my money back that I over paid. / $398
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1268915

I feel for you, I have had the same problem since Frontier took over from Verizon.I cannot tell you the number of times I have been on the phone, first to customer service and finally to corporate office.

At corporate I received help for the first few months-each month I had to call because the bill would be wrong. Finally the lady at corporate stopped returning my calls and I am sure she was tired of trying to correct what the billing department was doing.

It is my hope and mission to get my state involved and either sue Frontier or force them out of this state.If we all keep working on this we may get some results.

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1268720
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Good morning,

Let's have our team take a look at those billing issues and find out what's delaying those credits. Please email us directly at askfrontier@ftr.com with the email subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle so we can get this escalated right away.

~Tim