State: Georgia City: Atlanta Product: Frontier Communications Fios Internet Service Clear all filters (1 of 82 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Frontier Communications Fios Internet Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Since the switch from Verizon to Frontier, the Internet became virtually unusable. Constant dropping the connection, etc. Every time I called it was always something that I must be doing - not just an admission that the service was on the fritz as it obviously was because I was not the only person having issues. I moved and in the interest of keeping my contract, I asked for service to be transferred to my new home. They took the order and said a tech would be there. NOBODY showed even though I called several times and was assured the guy would show up that day. Finally around 5pm - past the time window I was given - I get someone on the phone who all of a sudden can't find my order. What?? He was rude, condescending, and completely disrespectful. I ended up going to his supervisor who finally figures out that they don't even offer FiOs at my new location - just DSL. They wanted me to try that for the $70 a month plus add a phone line which would be an extra $6. So $76 a month for DSL. I don't think so!! Told them to cancel the contract and ship me a box to send their junk back. This stunt has now cost me business because I work from home and need Internet to do that. Found someone else to install (BrightHouse) but lost 3 days of work because of frontier's incompetence. Calling an attorney to file a lawsuit. Considering all the trouble they have caused so many people since this take over...they should be ashamed of themselves. AVOID them like the plague!
Review
Service
Frontier Communications Fios Internet Service
Pros
  • When it was verizon
Cons
  • Never called back as promised
  • Internet package cost too high not matching words
Reason of review