Is this actually a professional communications company, or some garage start-up that Florida got stuck with??In case you haven't heard, Frontier, first impressions are so lasting.

My Fios on demand service was out on Friday and Saturday, and today I have only a handful of on demand networks available. I called technical support who kept changing their story and wanted to ditch me over to customer service. I said if technical support doesn't know what's going on, then how would customer service know? He told me the service was still in transition.

I quoted him from the article in today's paper from a Frontier spokesperson how everything was fine now. He said things are still being transitioned. He never looked up my account. I had to tell him to check on my account to see the progress.

Maybe I should be a tech support person there.I'm one step away from Direct TV.

This person wrote the review because of "poor transition from" at Frontier Communications. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Frontier Communications to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was service unacceptable and very bad customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Frontier Communications and frontier communications technical support for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

I've had my own Frontier Communications horror story.This is the most inept firm I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

For years they've had a monopoly on internet services in my area and, although constantly telling customers they were in the process of upgrading their infrastructure to from copper to fiber, the upgrades NEVER happened.

I run a business and my business is dependent on my internet services. I paid Frontier for three lines and their BUSINESS internet services about $450.00 per month for over ten years. As part of their BUSINESS package, I was promised 24 hour turn around on service issues and download speeds of at least 10 Mbps. As it turns out, on a good day (when it was working) I only got 1.5 Mbps.

In addition, for the past two years, my Frontier internet service was down at least 3 to 5 FULL days EVERY month with frequent drop offs.

Calls to Frontier were futile.

Then I find out that, instead of investing in their EXISTING infrastructure, Frontier chose to buy other similar broken down utilities. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!

FINALLY!!! I now have an alternative via VERIZON COMMUNICATIONS. I contacted Frontier in January to port my numbers, they held off until March and billed me for service for the month of February.

These scumbags have cost me untold thousands of dollars in lost time and additional costs for having to seek out alternative services of other providers and and using their mobile...

If there is a law firm handling their breach of contract, I'd like to get in touch with them A.S.A.P.The only glimmer of satisfaction I have at present is that the word on the street is that Frontier will be bankrupt within a year!!!

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1285301

Nothing but problems!Back in 4/5/16 we were promised a break with our bill.

Remained a loyal customer waiting for the bugs to be worked out. Nearly one year later, no break with more problems and bill has gone up. Every series we get into starts skipping episodes. Game of Thrones 4-8 completed last night.

Today wanted to watch the next episode. It's been removed. Dealing with this on many different series. Loss of HD, pixelation problems, frozen screen.

DONE!

Need a better company!Suggestions please.

I am an unfortunate victim of the frontier take over of Verizon fios, I have lost hundreds of dollar in on demand movie purchases. Customer service says the process is on going and do not know when my movies will be restored!

Not looking good!