Frontier Communications - Have Never gotten Advertised speeds, but paying for them

1516 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during Promotion. Included in this was a up to 12mbps internet connection. From day one my billing has never been correct, even now my rate is 223.00 a month for far less than I got originally, and they will not honor the initial price because I was misqouted by original selling agent.

For the last year I have been fighting every month on the phone about my billing rate, and what I was originally quoted, and it continue to be told it will be fixed then next month comes and my bill is wrong or higher.

For the last 8 months my internet speed especially during peak hours barely reaches 1.0 mbps, and No one will seem to fix it. I have a recent email from the local manager saying his hands are tied and they cannot fix the internet because they have oversold the area, and the lines cannot handle it. He ended with he can do nothing!!

I have paid over 200.00 a month for 14 months, and have gotten nowhere near the serivice I was promised.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1516 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×