In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during Promotion. Included in this was a up to 12mbps internet connection. From day one my billing has never been correct, even now my rate is 223.00 a month for far less than I got originally, and they will not honor the initial price because I was misqouted by original selling agent.

For the last year I have been fighting every month on the phone about my billing rate, and what I was originally quoted, and it continue to be told it will be fixed then next month comes and my bill is wrong or higher.

For the last 8 months my internet speed especially during peak hours barely reaches 1.0 mbps, and No one will seem to fix it. I have a recent email from the local manager saying his hands are tied and they cannot fix the internet because they have oversold the area, and the lines cannot handle it. He ended with he can do nothing!!

I have paid over 200.00 a month for 14 months, and have gotten nowhere near the serivice I was promised.

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Frontier Communications - Fios Cable Tv Service Review from Orlando, Florida Frontier Communications "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Service Review Frontier Communications "Ive been paying for frontiers internet for about 5 years now. $20 a month, 12 months a year, 5 years. Total of $1200+ spent and turns out ive been recieving..." Read more Frontier Communications - Horrible customer service...bill gets higher every month. Frontier Communications "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more