Dallas, Pennsylvania

In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during Promotion. Included in this was a up to 12mbps internet connection. From day one my billing has never been correct, even now my rate is 223.00 a month for far less than I got originally, and they will not honor the initial price because I was misqouted by original selling agent.

For the last year I have been fighting every month on the phone about my billing rate, and what I was originally quoted, and it continue to be told it will be fixed then next month comes and my bill is wrong or higher.

For the last 8 months my internet speed especially during peak hours barely reaches 1.0 mbps, and No one will seem to fix it. I have a recent email from the local manager saying his hands are tied and they cannot fix the internet because they have oversold the area, and the lines cannot handle it. He ended with he can do nothing!!

I have paid over 200.00 a month for 14 months, and have gotten nowhere near the serivice I was promised.

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1200
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion