Frontier Communications - Have Never gotten Advertised speeds, but paying for them
In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during Promotion. Included in this was a up to 12mbps internet connection. From day one my billing has never been correct, even now my rate is 223.00 a month for far less than I got originally, and they will not honor the initial price because I was misqouted by original selling agent.
For the last year I have been fighting every month on the phone about my billing rate, and what I was originally quoted, and it continue to be told it will be fixed then next month comes and my bill is wrong or higher.
For the last 8 months my internet speed especially during peak hours barely reaches 1.0 mbps, and No one will seem to fix it. I have a recent email from the local manager saying his hands are tied and they cannot fix the internet because they have oversold the area, and the lines cannot handle it. He ended with he can do nothing!!
I have paid over 200.00 a month for 14 months, and have gotten nowhere near the serivice I was promised.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Frontier Communications Bundle
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Having worked for nine years and had Frontier service as long. They have Tech's that will add services to your billing and until you discover it they won't return any..."
- "After a really bad change over we were going to switch to anther company. I started an online chat with Frontier to find out what my termination fee would..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "I ordered a pair of beautiful earrings from Tanga and what I received was complete ***. Just see the pics of what I ordered and what I received... What I..."
- "Uh oh....I just ordered a free trial off of a Facebook ad. It looked legit, security badges on the site, the whole 9. I know most times "free trial" means..."