In Oct. 2010 I signed up for Frontier Triple play, My rate was quoted at 149.99 for 3 months then 189.99 a month If I kept some free channels during Promotion. Included in this was a up to 12mbps internet connection. From day one my billing has never been correct, even now my rate is 223.00 a month for far less than I got originally, and they will not honor the initial price because I was misqouted by original selling agent.

For the last year I have been fighting every month on the phone about my billing rate, and what I was originally quoted, and it continue to be told it will be fixed then next month comes and my bill is wrong or higher.

For the last 8 months my internet speed especially during peak hours barely reaches 1.0 mbps, and No one will seem to fix it. I have a recent email from the local manager saying his hands are tied and they cannot fix the internet because they have oversold the area, and the lines cannot handle it. He ended with he can do nothing!!

I have paid over 200.00 a month for 14 months, and have gotten nowhere near the serivice I was promised.

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Frontier Communications - Bait and switch/Overbilling Frontier Communications "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..." Read more Frontier Communications - From "No-contract" to Surprise 2-year agreement! Frontier Communications "Called Frontier on May 1, 2017 to see what they had to offer and was given a price quote for service that included a bundled TV/Internet/Home phone. I asked multiple..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more