2.5 years ago our neighbor cut our cable and then fenced the right of way easement. Frontier technicians came and strung a "temporary" cable through the trees and across the front of our house. The area manager informed us the matter had gone to legal department and we would be kept informed. (Hah!!)

.99

Numerous phone calls to area manager- Joel Walter- went unanswered, complaints to the service department went unanswered, requests to the legal department for information about progress went unanswered. So I took to social media. Got really speedy answers that way but no resolution.

Finally decided that enough was enough and went to AT&T about taking my house wi-fi. Within 4 hours of request for information a technician arrived at house, after first calling twice to inform of ETA. An assessment was done and next day the wifi box was installed for cell phones, internet and television.

Calls and emails from AT&T the next day to ensure that all was working as expected. FABULOUS customer service, knowledgable, friendly staff. Called Frontier to cancell service. They do not prorate bill if cancelled before due date. Paid the whole amount because I just wanted them out of my life. Called customer service to arrange for service techs to disconnect cables and remove from my property. Was informed they would be here 7/13/18 between 8am and 6pm. I waited for technicians until today 7/19/18.

The Frontier tech. did not announce himself by ringing the front door bell. I saw him walking around on my balconey. When asked who he was and what he was doing on my property he said "telephone disconnect" He refused to show ID or give name. I was home alone. He could have been anyone. What if I had pulled out my gun because I thought he was an intruder???

Frontier tech, snipped the cables from the trees and threw it into our garage. He left without saying a word.

Don't know why I am so surprised and upset....Frontier offers lousy service and all I can say is thank goodness I cut the cord .

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: no longer need to deal with Frontier.

Comments