915 Fort Worth Dr, Denton, TX 76205, USA
1.9

I have been a customer for 15 years... every year the prices go up...

then I call them and the give my a loyalty discount. in 2018 I was paying 140.00 for cable (the lowest amount of channels and no movie channels) and 50/50 Internet. My discount expired and now they are wanting me to pay 185.00 a month. I called them and was told they will not give out the loyalty discount anymore.

The retention department offered me a one year price on tv... that would save me about 8 dollars. When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told: " there is no need for you to speak to them they will tell you the same thing" Once again I asked to speak to a supervisor and was then told they were on the phone assisting other customers, and could possibly call me back in a hour. At that point I was steaming.

I told the rep no... I will hold on the line. She then told me she could not allow that.

What?? Needless to say I didn't get to speak to a supervisor and they have now lost me as a customer

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments