Newbury Park, California
1.3

From the first month FRONTIER took over VERIZON my bills go higher and higher every month with out explanation!!! I call customer service and every time and every month and only after 2 or 3 hours on the phone, the bill goes down $100.

Next month? bill goes back up to $100+!!! I don't understand how a company that try to reap off customers is getting away with it.

Until when they are going to keep treating customers as if we are *** and take their bad business practices as if it is normal? There has to be a way to leave them with out having to pay them a fee for leaving before the term or what ever they call it, is over!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Frontier Communications Pros: Firing frontier.

Frontier Communications Cons: Every month chargers go higher.

• Rip Off Communications At Frontie

Comments

#1202279

One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred TV, and landline phone.

They advised me the service status changed based on my requirements, but they ended up billing $347.00/ month instead of $84.99. Now I am going through the tremendous amount of hassles to solve this issue. When I talked to them some rep said they already changed the service, some said I couldn’t change it since I am existing frontier customer, but they are not consistent with their words and promise. Now I asked them to disconnect my service without any changes since they had error on their end, they created order# to disconnect the service, but it is still not happening.

My service is still active even after numerous phone call to the customer service. No one is taking an initiative to address my issues, but instead a guy name Morris hung up on my chat screen while talking to this guy. Please please please find an alternative option if you need fios TV, internet and phone.

These guys are ripped off!!!

FrontierCommunications
#1202215

Hello. I am sorry to hear about your billing issues.

We can certainly look into this for you and assist with a resolution.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN:Tim/Krystle so my team can help you. -Krystle