Crescent City, California

I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend.They broke up and he is now living with me.

When I phoned at the end of March to cancel the service the frontier agent asked me what day I wanted it stopped. I asked if it made any difference what day and she said it was up to me. I had them cancel it effective the first of April. She then said I needed to pay the entire months bill and that if there was any overage, it would be credited back to me after the billing cycle.

The problem was she didn't say WHICH billing cycle. I just got a statement that said i had a credit of $72.88. I contacted Frontier to find out when I would get this refund and after asking to speak with a supervisor when the first agent was not helpful, I was told that their refund policy would take 8 - 12 weeks after the date of cancellation to return my money BUT I could expedite it for $25!!! I told them if I were late on my bill they would not wait 60 - 90 days to get the payment and she said it was their policy.

They never told me I had to wait for any credit due to me either when I signed up or when I cancelled.

So tell your friends and family to NOT USE FRONTIER.Terrible customer service!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Redwoodeyes stated that there is a room for improvement of refund takes 90 days. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of bundle service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $73. Frontier Communications needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bundle service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Florida, United States #1213659

I also am waiting on a refund from this rogue company.