Frontier Communications - Holding my refund for 8 - 12 weeks

1294 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend.They broke up and he is now living with me.

When I phoned at the end of March to cancel the service the frontier agent asked me what day I wanted it stopped. I asked if it made any difference what day and she said it was up to me. I had them cancel it effective the first of April. She then said I needed to pay the entire months bill and that if there was any overage, it would be credited back to me after the billing cycle.

The problem was she didn't say WHICH billing cycle. I just got a statement that said i had a credit of $72.88. I contacted Frontier to find out when I would get this refund and after asking to speak with a supervisor when the first agent was not helpful, I was told that their refund policy would take 8 - 12 weeks after the date of cancellation to return my money BUT I could expedite it for $25!!! I told them if I were late on my bill they would not wait 60 - 90 days to get the payment and she said it was their policy.

They never told me I had to wait for any credit due to me either when I signed up or when I cancelled.

So tell your friends and family to NOT USE FRONTIER.Terrible customer service!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

1294 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
pappy177

Sep 16 #1213659 Florida, United States

I also am waiting on a refund from this rogue company.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×