Frontier Communications - Holding my refund for 8 - 12 weeks
I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend.They broke up and he is now living with me.
When I phoned at the end of March to cancel the service the frontier agent asked me what day I wanted it stopped. I asked if it made any difference what day and she said it was up to me. I had them cancel it effective the first of April. She then said I needed to pay the entire months bill and that if there was any overage, it would be credited back to me after the billing cycle.
The problem was she didn't say WHICH billing cycle. I just got a statement that said i had a credit of $72.88. I contacted Frontier to find out when I would get this refund and after asking to speak with a supervisor when the first agent was not helpful, I was told that their refund policy would take 8 - 12 weeks after the date of cancellation to return my money BUT I could expedite it for $25!!! I told them if I were late on my bill they would not wait 60 - 90 days to get the payment and she said it was their policy.
They never told me I had to wait for any credit due to me either when I signed up or when I cancelled.
So tell your friends and family to NOT USE FRONTIER.Terrible customer service!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Refund takes 90 days
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bundle Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..."
- "Worst Internet Provider (IP) ever! Broad band is supposed to be 25 Megabits per second according to new FCC rules (January 2015). Frontier Communications isn't even close; not..."
- "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."