TWELVE months ago I mailed back Frontier’s equipment. I kept USPS’s routing number (thanks to postal guy who said keep receipt a year!) and Frontier VERIFIED it was in their warehouse.

To this day, they have not removed the $500 charge for “non-return” of the equipment! My internet has been shut off twice! I have reams of papers from all my phone calls, with unfulfilled promises. The young reps do not care at all.

They will lie and say they are transferring me to a manager, or supervisor. They pass me back and forth between departments, where I have to give all my info again! Today it was SEVEN transfers!!! Hopefully I reached someone who took the time to help, but that’s happened before.

WORST company I have ever dealt with in my many years.

If not resolved today, I’m going to my attorney and/or tv station. This should be illegal elder abuse.

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Cable Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Frontier Communications Cons: Changed my house phone number without telling me.

• Class Action Lawsuit Time

Comments

FrontierCommunications

Hello AntsyHarrier173, I apologize for this trouble with your equipment return. We can help get this sorted out for you.

Can you please private message us to get started? -Christina

@FrontierCommunications

WHY have I NOT been credited for returned equipment 11 months ago, when you verified it was in your warehouse?? This was my HUSBAND’s account, he passed away and I’m not responsible for his debt, and MY new account began with his debt. My attorney said this is NOT right.