If you can stay away from Frontier Communications then do yourself a favor and do just that! My wireless internet went down in my home and I called customer service for help.

A man who sounded like he was on crack answered and after telling him what was wrong, the phone went silent and then he came back and said "umm... what were you calling about again?" Are you serious?? I then get transferred only to not be helped but hung up on.

These people literally have no clue as to what is going on and how they were able to buy out Verizon is beyond me. DO NOT SWITCH TO FRONTIER!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetent online and phone customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of frontier communications technical support. Frontier Communications needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications technical support in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1231722
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. I am sorry to hear about your experience with phone support.

We can assist you with your Internet service.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help. - Krystle