Frontier Communications - Horrible customer service...bill gets higher every month.
We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June.We have been lied to continuously.
The installation people lied to the company stating they showed up to our house but no one was home when in fact my father was there ALL DAY waiting for someone to arrive which caused us to have to call again and reschedule. We are tired of calling MULITIPLE times escalating issues to management and promised the activation fee and other credit would be applied to our bill. First bill was $394 when it was supposed to be no more than $120/month! I have written email from an escalation support agent for proof that what was promised to us for our TV/INTERNET bundle does not match what appeared on our first and current bill .
Customer Service reps are completely clueless and useless on what they are doing or what is going on from what I am assuming is lack of notes on our account. We are tired of having to call each month wasting almost 2 hours each time to rectify our monthly bill that should be the same amount every month!
For all our troubles since we threatened to cancel and were lied to again by the rep who promised a higher internet bundle for the same price as our original bundle and then find out it was only for one month bill and now our bill is ever higher!I want Frontier to discontinue my services permanently without any penalty fees due to all the extreme inconveniences and scams we have gone thru since day one, 6 months ago to avoid contacting a lawyer.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Passive aggressive phone tactics
- False advertising
- Reason of review:
- Horrible customer service and overcharged for services.
- Preferred solution:
- Cancellation without penalty fees.
- Product or service
- Frontier Communications Cable And Internet Plan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I renewed plan from Verizon in July keeping the plan the same including what i was being charged. Offered "free upgrade" to 100/100 internet. Told the bill would be the..."
- "This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it. I disconnected my phone. It..."
- "Horrible customer service! The lady on the phone wouldn't stop interrupting me and if I kept talking while she interrupted me she would speak louder than me. We talked about..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I needed a ladder to access my attics in my home and garage. For safety I wanted quality. I errontaly chose Werner's metal attic ladders. AS I was ascending into..."
- "Trae Meyr, a lawyer at Thompson Hine, rented us the house at 1223 Mississippi Avenue in St. Louis a little over two months ago. We currently have a three (3)..."
- "Thanks modlilys very pleased..Please look at my pictures it tells it all ..."