Coverage Area
Style and Design

We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June.We have been lied to continuously.

The installation people lied to the company stating they showed up to our house but no one was home when in fact my father was there ALL DAY waiting for someone to arrive which caused us to have to call again and reschedule. We are tired of calling MULITIPLE times escalating issues to management and promised the activation fee and other credit would be applied to our bill. First bill was $394 when it was supposed to be no more than $120/month! I have written email from an escalation support agent for proof that what was promised to us for our TV/INTERNET bundle does not match what appeared on our first and current bill .

Customer Service reps are completely clueless and useless on what they are doing or what is going on from what I am assuming is lack of notes on our account. We are tired of having to call each month wasting almost 2 hours each time to rectify our monthly bill that should be the same amount every month!

For all our troubles since we threatened to cancel and were lied to again by the rep who promised a higher internet bundle for the same price as our original bundle and then find out it was only for one month bill and now our bill is ever higher!I want Frontier to discontinue my services permanently without any penalty fees due to all the extreme inconveniences and scams we have gone thru since day one, 6 months ago to avoid contacting a lawyer.

Review about: Frontier Communications Bundle.

Reason of review: Horrible customer service and overcharged for services. .

Preferred solution: Cancellation without penalty fees..

I didn't like: Passive aggressive phone tactics, False advertising.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments