Aurora, Illinois
1.2

I ordered internent service 3 weeks ago. 2 days before technician was to come they call to tell me there are no ports available.

So they couldnt tell me this 3 weeks ago?? I already went out to buy computer and they call me 2 days prior. I called and got transfered 3 times. I asked for a upper managers name and number and they cant give it to me.

Finally a supervisor gets on and tells me the same and basicially said the upper managment is aware of the issue and i could file a complaint with FCC or BBB.. his name was Ramone out of Everette WA.

I am so dissapointed in this service

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

IncomparableSaintBernard

Yes they do have *** service for not reacting to their service technical service tickets to come check your phone or Internet service it's been two weeks phone was supposed be on and they say it's on but all we get is static no dial tone and I had someone supposed to be put on hone confinement bracelet and needed this landline phone really bad and u know what well he went to jail cause he thought that maybe the confinement box was working it was ok but it wasn't cause they came out took him to jail. So that's not good customer service when u tell them u need it desperately and they say oh it will be on and still isn't