Frontier Communications - Horrible on EVERY level
This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it.
I disconnected my phone. It took them 18 days to actually disconnect it, and I had to call 4 times, having a screaming match with an absolutely useless bunch of people. They refuse to transfer you to a supervisor when requested, even though these useless *** have no power whatsoever and will not help you in any way.
This is a shame. These people should not be allowed to be in business, and I hope they will pay a steep fine for what they are doing to Florida people.
The photo below is a weekly thing.
Customer service: Horrible, nonexistent, rude
Internet: Down all the time, slow when up
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I never ask to be their customer
- Thanks verizon for your treason
- Frequent outages
- You not satisfying your contracts
You May Also Like
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Called 14 hrs in a three week span to try and get wires buried. I fell and I have osteoporosis! Finally cancelled today when I got my first bill for..."
- "the whole company do a worst job ever i know.. I open an new account with them , and they offer me for 19.99 for a month. (with free install)..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "I would never order from them again!!! Stitches different color and the top had extra material added..."
- "I have had 2 bad visits to the First choice at 4656 S.R. 64 East in Bradenton. Been going to this salon for about 3 years. Was great for the..."
- "Refused service to a Vietnam Vet ..."