Bradenton, Florida
100% full Not resolved

This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it.

I disconnected my phone. It took them 18 days to actually disconnect it, and I had to call 4 times, having a screaming match with an absolutely useless bunch of people. They refuse to transfer you to a supervisor when requested, even though these useless *** have no power whatsoever and will not help you in any way.

This is a shame. These people should not be allowed to be in business, and I hope they will pay a steep fine for what they are doing to Florida people.

The photo below is a weekly thing.

Customer service: Horrible, nonexistent, rude

Internet: Down all the time, slow when up

Review about: Frontier Communications Fios Bundle.

I didn't like: I never ask to be their customer, Thanks verizon for your treason, Frequent outages, You not satisfying your contracts.

1.3
Style and Design
Coverage Area
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss All of the above / $250
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1200282
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had.

We can certainly assist you with your Internet service.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN: Tim/Krystle so our team can address your Internet concerns.

-Krystle