100% full Not resolved
1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it.

I disconnected my phone. It took them 18 days to actually disconnect it, and I had to call 4 times, having a screaming match with an absolutely useless bunch of people. They refuse to transfer you to a supervisor when requested, even though these useless *** have no power whatsoever and will not help you in any way.

This is a shame. These people should not be allowed to be in business, and I hope they will pay a steep fine for what they are doing to Florida people.

The photo below is a weekly thing.

Customer service: Horrible, nonexistent, rude

Internet: Down all the time, slow when up

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. fjamar stated that there is a room for improvement of i never ask to be their customer and thanks verizon for your treason. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of frontier communications customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Frontier Communications needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned frontier communications customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Frontier Communications.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1200282
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.I am sorry to hear about the experience you have had.

We can certainly assist you with your Internet service.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN: Tim/Krystle so our team can address your Internet concerns.

-Krystle