Frontier Communications - Horrible on EVERY level
This is the most awful company I have had to deal with. A class action lawsuit will come, and I want to be part of it.
I disconnected my phone. It took them 18 days to actually disconnect it, and I had to call 4 times, having a screaming match with an absolutely useless bunch of people. They refuse to transfer you to a supervisor when requested, even though these useless *** have no power whatsoever and will not help you in any way.
This is a shame. These people should not be allowed to be in business, and I hope they will pay a steep fine for what they are doing to Florida people.
The photo below is a weekly thing.
Customer service: Horrible, nonexistent, rude
Internet: Down all the time, slow when up
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Style and Design|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- I never ask to be their customer
- Thanks verizon for your treason
- Frequent outages
- You not satisfying your contracts
You May Also Like
- "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..."
- "I have been trying to log in from CNN and other TV station own app But it keeps saying I am not subscribed , which is not true. I have been tossed..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "My yoshi blade handle broke Will you send me a new one please..."
- "I had a bad experience at the Cortez Rd Carrabba's about a month or so ago. I wrote an email and a male called me saying he was the..."
- "Four ( 4 )times tried to submit a warranty claim on sagging Sealy Posturepedic Kingsgate Firm Pillow mattress that I bought at Mattress one. Fill out form with uploaded pictures..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."