My modem/router stays in sync and loses internet connectivity, phone, and TV. When I reboot the router it comes back with connectivity and then loses it again after a relatively short period of time.

Frontier customer service is the absolute worst! I called them on Friday and they couldn't give me an appointment until Tuesday. Then a guy shows up Saturday as I am leaving the house. He calls me an hour later that the trouble was "outside" and he fixed it.

By the time I got home service was out again. Called back numerous times over the weekend and they would expedite my appointment. On Tuesday another technician came out and after checking things he said the problem was fixed. Less than 2 hours later all services are out again.

Frontier customer support was unable/unwilling to commit to another tech visit until the next day.

Unacceptable. I had to put in an order to cancel my account.

User's recommendation: Beware.

Comments

#1977598

I have had there service for many years. Always trying to help local business.

Phone worked off and on for months. Called for service all the reps are in Haiti I thing, very little English.

They tell me Frontier is not available in my area call Spectrum. Really??

#1933652

Hello PissedConsumer2212022, I apologize for the recent service trouble that you experienced, and I am sorry to hear that you have ultimately chosen to close your account. If you need any further assistance at this time, we are here to help.

Please message us directly any time via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) or via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews