Started an online chat because our phone systems were down.Tech Daniel C.

assisted me. Eventually he told me my account was too complicated and every time he opened a ticket it would get automatically closed. He said I can only try this so many times, its just not working. HOW IS THAT MY PROBLEM?

I have phones that I pay for every month that are not working. Figure out your ticketing system on your own time. After I asked him how that was my problem he ended the chat. I picked up the phone and was routed around about 6 times and they send they would send out a tech on Monday.

It's currently Thursday and this is a medical practice! By the time I got to someone who sounded like they knew what they were talking about they said they would call me back. 20 minutes later I got a call saying everything is fixed. Guess what its not, still down.

Now they said they are sending a tech out, no ETA.I can't wait until the contract expires bye bye frontier!

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Internet quality horrible Frontier Communications "Internet constantly drops connection all day every day. I pay for a package which is suppose to provide around 5mbps. My connection averages .6 mbps download speed. Absolutely useless but..." Read more Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Frontier Communications - Horrible customer service...bill gets higher every month. Frontier Communications "We have had billing and customer service issues since my fiancé and I started services with Frontier back in June. We have been lied to continuously. The installation people lied..." Read more Frontier Communications - Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "I was on the phone for an hour, transfered 4, and hung up on. I was calling to make a payment arrangements, and set up auto pay. I haven't been..." Read more Idea Village - I used one blade then the razor dropped and the handle broke. Website has no operative complaints or contact us. They have an icon on the website , but it DOESN'T WORK. Idea Village "It happened this morning, Oct 11, 2017. Tried to contact them online have not been successful on any website. The claws on the razor holder broke and I can no..." Read more Conns Poor Service Conns "In early January 2017 I bought a brand new top of the line LG washer/dryer combo from Conns located on FM 1960 (near Willowbrook Mall) in Houston, TX. On September..." Read more Lowes - Crumbling Tile Installation Lowes "My husband and I had tile floors installed in three of our bathrooms in March 2016. Upon completion we noticed several areas where the tile did not meet the wall..." Read more Jayco - Disgusted! Jayco "New jayco 27.5 ht roof leaks warped door on slide from moisture. Service says doesnt leak. Decking is sepetated. Used once two weeks old. Clothes were wet. They say nothing..." Read more