We received a new box that we tried to install this morning.We were unable to do that and called and were hung up on and had to call back.

After about an hour the issue was finally resolved. When we tried to turn on another TV in the evening there was a strange message on the screen and the TV would not go on. We called and after having to wait a VERY LONG TIME to speak with someone the issue was explained to the service rep. I might add here you have the incorrect birthdate and phone number for the account but are still able to access it with the info given????

My husband was hung up on twice and had to begin this calling and waiting for about 20 minutes or so YET AGAIN. What sort of idiots do you have working there that they keep hanging up on you when they're trying to resolve an issue. I get that sometimes things happen but he was on the phone in excess of an hour this morning and again more than 2 hours tonight.

This is just not the way to keep customers when people are turning away from cable and using other venues for television.Frontier's service is sorrowfully lacking for a communications company that has been in business for the number of years in existence.

Review about: Televisions.

1.8
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion