53 views
1.5

Acct 419-660-****-011020-5

Called on 1/7/20 to change my internet/wifi to Frontier

Order# 04211****CW

Listen to your tape...I told the person who set me up I did NOT have a phone line in my home.

Received a text on 1/10/20 saying that a frontier tech has been dispatched to my home and would contact me if they needed to get inside for work. I did not receive any contact after that.

1/15/20 Finally received my equipment but could not hook up since I do not have a phone line in my home.

Contacted Frontier and spoke to Kimberly and was scheduled an install inside my home today 1/25/20 between 8am and noon - Install number 04215****.

NO ONE SHOWED UP!

I waited all morning and no one showed up.

Called Frontier and was pretty angry that I waited and no one showed up. They said they had no record of any install.

I got even more angry and told the person on the phone to forget it...did not want service from a company that has treated me so poorly. The person laughed at me and said I was funny.

I decided to cancel this entire install Cancellation number 04217****

Now I have to take more time out of my day to box up your equipment and take it to UPS.

I am confident that nothing will be done on your part, since me being this upset was a laughing matter.

I am on a fixed income and really could of used the savings from Spectrum.

It saddens me. I do apologize for being so angry, but for 3 weeks I have been given the run around with absolutely no resolve.

Monica C Young

Product or Service Mentioned: Frontier Communications Account.

Frontier Communications Pros: Pricing.

Frontier Communications Cons: Customer service.

Comments

Hello Monica, It is not secure to post your account information publicly in this manner. I highly suggest that you edit your post to remove your account information.

I apologize for the trouble you had with your installation, and I am sorry to hear that you decided to close your account.

If you need any further assistance, we can be reached directly any time 24/7 via Facebook (http://m.me/frontiercorp) and via the message option on our Twitter profile (https://twitter.com/askfrontier). -Christina

Frontier Communications Reviews