Coverage Area

Our place is located in Hampshire County, WV - Today is July 17, and we have not had internet since June 25.At first we were told it was an area outage and no one could be there until July 10 - so we filed complaints with the FCC and the WV PSC.

The lady from the WV PSC did actually return a phone call to us, which is more than I can say from Frontier. Each time we called and asked to speak to a supervisor, (since the person on the phone had NO idea of what they were talking about), we were told a supervisor would call us back "within 30 minutes"...THAT never happened, not once! Because of our contact with the lady at Frontier Consumer Relations in Charleston, WV, a tech came to our house on 7/8, which was the very next day after we talked to her - he brought a new router, sat there with his laptop and although it looked like he had internet access, he did not. It was connecting to the local area station, but not getting on to the internet.

He said it looked like another 'area outage' .... duh. So now more than 3 weeks later, STILL no internet, and because our business depends on the internet, we've had to go out of our way to get to a WIFI to do what we needed to do - and we've lost quite a bit of money because of it, too. HOW does Frontier stay in business??

What a bunch or morons who get on the phone and try to smooth you over, and it's always a two-week wait until a tech can come to your place. Oh, and the "online chat" with them? Absolutely horrible in trying to read through what should be the "English" language! And this is NOT only our problem, as we keep in close touch with our community neighbors and all of them are having the same problem...would you not think that someone with any kind of a brain could pinpoint the problem?

Someone really needs to get another class action lawsuit against Frontier, as this situation is really bad.We will be among the first to join in the lawsuit.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Give us the internet that we're paying every month for..

I didn't like: No internet for almost a month, Not having internet service.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello.We are here to help and would like to take a closer look into your Internet issues for you.

Please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so our team can assist you.-Krystle