50 views

Not quite past due on my bill. It says temporary disconnected if not paid by March 27 it will be disconnected, ok, so i have already isolated myself, it is a ghost town in my town with confirm cases in our county , nearly all stores are closed, , it is important for anyone to stay connected to the outside world, NOT FOR FRONTIER, THEY ARE GREEDY.

it is by far, hands down , the worst , non recommended service you can get . It stays down more than it stays up , this year I can about bet it has been out of service , at least a total of 30 days this year. And I promise you won't hear a single word about that from frontier or see a credit for internet for being down. Frontier is the weakest option , and the slowest , and is undependable and can't deliver on what it says it service you can get, PEOPLE DO NOT USE THIS SORRY EXCUSE OF SERVICE, U WILL NOT EVER BE SATISFIED.

Well I guess I have to enter out and put myself at risk .

ALL BECAUSE OF FRONTIER WORRIED ABOUT THERE $95.00 AT A TIME LIKE THIS.

I HAVE NO CHOICE TO BE EXPOSED . If I don't , I won't know what is happening on the out side.

FRONTIER IS AGAINST THE FIGHT AGAINST CORONAVIRUS.

User's recommendation: WARNING! FRONTIER IS AGAINST THE FIGHT AGAINTS CORONAVIRUS. NOT RECCOMEND.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Still sitting with no internet, kids are week behind on there internet homework now, checked my bill balance $21.00 called and checked 3 days ago, they said they would have it on in 15 min. 2 days later, still nothing, they can turn it off when they want, but it's all they can do to get it back on.

Let's see how long it is going to take to turn on. And also, never a credit for days down , and it is down at least several days a month.

Hello Robert, The health and safety of our customers and employees is our highest priority during this current COVID-19 crisis. You can learn more about our response here: https://frontier.com/resources/covid-19 .

Additionally, we have assistance available if you are having trouble with your bill due to COVID-19.

Please contact us directly at 18009218105, we can help. -Christina

@FrontierCommunications

I can't tell your customers are at youve highest priority, top priority goes to the customer that is late on his bill , shut them down a.s.a.p. Who temporary disconnect before a past due date ? My bill said amount due by March 28 I believe, but disconnected on the 24 WTF.

@PissedConsumer1844090

Again, there is help available to you to assist with getting your service restored. Please reach us directly at 18009218105 to get started. -Christina

It's amazing this whole ordeal could've been solved had you paid your bills.

@PissedConsumer1842409

Yeah when they are due, temporary disconnected before past due date . Regaurdless people need to be connected during a time like this , my kids need internet for homework to be able to keep up , I am a single father , I use no government assistance, i get no child support, no help from the mother, I do it all and do the best I can, when I'm sure I could get alot of assistance, and use the our tax money, so , you are right though, sometimes I can't pay my bills on time, but I always pay, and as an American I work for what I got and you can bet your *** I've earned it. Thanks and have a blessed day.

Frontier Communications Reviews