I started a service change over February 6, 2018 the first person I spoke to said there was some issue with a tech and would call me back HA! no call back.

Up until March 3rd I have spoken to 14 reps from Frontier and YES I do have their names and still no phone service. I had an appointment for February 27 between 1pm - 5pm, I waited until 4:30 called to ask what was going on I was told "oh we changed you service call to March 1st" They set up a service call for March 3rd between 8am - 12pm no one came so I called about 11:30 and was told "oh your appointment has been changed to March 12th". So they changed my service call twice do you think they called on my cel phone of even sent a damn email NO!

how they thought I would know they had changed my appointment is beyond me. One of the worst things about this company besides their inability to get a job done is that they transfer you from one place to another and each time its like you just called in and you repeat your information each time so after 3 or 4 transfers you almost lose you mind with them

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Comments

I cancelled my service with Frontier March 3rd 2018 and changed over to AT & T

I forgot to add I cancelled my service with Frontier March 3, 2018 and changed over to AT&T