Frontier Communications - India?

1111 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews

Update added by user Sep 03

Over the last week I received several emails from Frontier.Each asking for he details again, then referring me to another person or group.

spent another 3 or 4 hours on this, the last note said that even though my contract is for Extended HD which includes the deleted subscription, I do not have the deleted subscription channel.

WTF, my next step is to Call the Office of the President of Frontier.Rightttttt.

Original review posted by user Apr 03

Was a Florida Verizon customer.Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site.

Attempt to connect to subscribed channels via internet and it reports no subscription. Some providers like BeIn sports do not even list Frontier as an option, and the old Verizon options tells me to use Frontier, which isn't there.

Called 3 times yesterday, and operators said connection problems and will be working son, called today and got connected to foreign operator for the first time, operator said to call beck in a few days.Miss my MTV!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Are better than no service
  • What I disliked
    • No frontiertv service
    • Lack of information

Reason of review:
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1111 of 1549 Frontier Communications reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Frontier Communications. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Frontier Communications.
Filing a new complaint about
×