Sarasota, Florida

Update by user Sep 03, 2016

Over the last week I received several emails from Frontier.Each asking for he details again, then referring me to another person or group.

spent another 3 or 4 hours on this, the last note said that even though my contract is for Extended HD which includes the deleted subscription, I do not have the deleted subscription channel.

WTF, my next step is to Call the Office of the President of Frontier.Rightttttt.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2016

Was a Florida Verizon customer.Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site.

Attempt to connect to subscribed channels via internet and it reports no subscription. Some providers like BeIn sports do not even list Frontier as an option, and the old Verizon options tells me to use Frontier, which isn't there.

Called 3 times yesterday, and operators said connection problems and will be working son, called today and got connected to foreign operator for the first time, operator said to call beck in a few days.Miss my MTV!

Review about: Frontier Communications Tv.

I liked: Are better than no service.

I didn't like: No frontiertv service, Lack of information.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion