Update by user Sep 03, 2016

Over the last week I received several emails from Frontier.Each asking for he details again, then referring me to another person or group.

spent another 3 or 4 hours on this, the last note said that even though my contract is for Extended HD which includes the deleted subscription, I do not have the deleted subscription channel.

WTF, my next step is to Call the Office of the President of Frontier.Rightttttt.

Original review posted by user Apr 03, 2016

Was a Florida Verizon customer.Internet is working properly, but no TV service and no information about my account on the Frontier web site.

Attempt to connect to subscribed channels via internet and it reports no subscription. Some providers like BeIn sports do not even list Frontier as an option, and the old Verizon options tells me to use Frontier, which isn't there.

Called 3 times yesterday, and operators said connection problems and will be working son, called today and got connected to foreign operator for the first time, operator said to call beck in a few days.Miss my MTV!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. user77356033 is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about frontier communications tv at Frontier Communications was no frontiertv service and lack of information , but reviewer liked are better than no service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments