I have called frontier over and over again and they are not fixing this issue that I am having.I did a little research and it seems that a lot of people are having this issue.

When I first got with frontier I did not have any issues with them and my internet did not drop or disconnect. I depend on the internet due to the fact I am a student, an online student at that. I am also a huge online gamer on my free time so with that being said I really depend on the internet. I am paying $32.00 a month for internet that doesn't even work.

I would love to be able to switch over to a different company such as Charter but cant due to the fact that my roommate that I live with has charter cable tv and charter does not allow 2 different accounts in one house hold which really sucks. I called frontier with preexisting issues and they still send techs out and they say everything is working fine but why does the net keep dropping? their answer "We have such a high demand and people are connected through the same line in your area and when they get home from work and turn on netflix or 360s it will cause me to get disconnected. they know of this problem and do not know when or how long in the future it will get fixed." So here is my question why do people who watch netflix and play xbox get an advantage over the internet and I get the short end of the stick because I never get to use it due to the fact I am always dropping internet connection every 5 seconds?

I call and asked for a supervisor to see if I can maybe get them to do something and the lady I spoke with told me the supervisor was not available on the floor but she would have them call me back when one was available well guess what, I waited and waited all day and still no phone call. its been 3 days and my net is crappy.

I am fixing to just cancel my internet.I do not recommend this company to anyone and they have poor customer service and it seems their supervisors do not care either.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with Frontier Communications. The most disappointing about internet connection from Frontier Communications was false representation, very bad customer service and poor service , but reviewer liked local company. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Frontier Communications.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Frontier Communications to other companies on our site.

Can’t even play a freaking game of rainbow six siege without being kicked

I am having the same problems with my Frontier Internet , I like to play my XBox on my off time and can't play one while game of call of duty because my poor internet keeps dropping in and out so my game lags ALLLL DAAYYY LONG!!!Have you been able to find a fix??

If so PLEASE HELP!! I have rebooted over and over still with no success and when I try to do a speed test when its working I have Download speeds of 10 Mbps and upload of 1mbps but 30 seconds later I try to retest it say "NETWORK COMMUNICATION ERROR, CANNOT CONNECT".. I absolutely HATE FRONTIER INTERNET SERVICE AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

You call then and they are ignorant so I know its not even worth my time to try again so I'm hoping someone can help me with a quick fix..Any help would be Greatly Appreciated!!!

I am in the same situation, I need it for school and I play online games as well. I am constantly kicked out of my gaming sessions and my homework doesn't save and I lose all my work; I have missed assignments because of this ***. I've have had people out(they gave the box outside a kick and left), new routers, hours on the phone and still nothing but worthless slow internet.

I've had for 4-5 Yes now & every weekend it drops signal when our guests are using!! $85/month to have phone & DSL when DSL doesn't work & Frontier knows it is called stealing in my book. Perhaps it's time to go back to Hughesnet but outside the country customer service us just as bad!

This company should refund a percentage amount of money to the customers that are effected.

Somebody Out There I Would Like My Preloaded Stuff Put Back On MY Computer.

Grand Ledge, Michigan, United States #1309356

I am having the same exact issue with dropped connection!!I have 4 scheduled appountments to have them come out but always get a no show!!

Got the same line on the supervisor call back.I am looking into someone different as Frontier is not any good!!

Coal Mountain, West Virginia, United States #1293386

I have the same problems you have and received the exact nasty service you have right here in WV. I was paying $34.99 per month but they even raised that to $49.99 and still no internet.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #1238342

I think dial up has better service than frontier

Elkhart, Indiana, United States #1216555

Some time periods, I have stable internet which little to no problems at all.Recently, I've been having the same constant problems.

On the 17th of September, I've had roughly an hour and a half period where I had no service.

My neighbor who also as Frontier internet was still stable.

Since then, I've been making a list of when I lose any sort of service, including the little hiccups.

I'm not going to call their support because not only is it not helpful and time consuming, but half the time my representative is so southern I can't understand them over the phone.Instead, I plan on taking said list to one of their nearby offices, at least there I can understand the person.

Greenwood, Missouri, United States #1209733

I agree, worse internet ever.The day we got our service active we have had nothing but problems.

The first month our internet worked for less than a week. Now we have been with them for almost a year and have only had working internet for 1/2 the time. Techs tell us sorry your line is overloaded with customers and the wiring is still the old school style. Well how about you guys fix this issue instead of collecting everyones money for a service that isnt reliable or in working order!!!!

So sick of this company and poor customer service...let's protest these money monkeys until we get working service e for at least a month straight!!!!

Long Beach, California, United States #1200032

I had Verizon and I never had any issues then all of a sudden I got stuck with this new company frontier that bought my contract and I have so many issues with my Internet it's so frustrating I pay $83.00 a month for a service that doesn't connect and a company I didn't even want

they need to improve their servers even have implemented local servers running and maintain their servers. They must all be running on one server room and the traffic during the day is just horrible due to collisions and drop outs of packets. They just need to add more servers to their company's core servers (switches).

ditto.my frontier dsl has always been slow, but for the last three week i keep getting dropped.

i have to reboot the router for it to come back.frontier is horrible@!

to Anonymous #1202998

we have had their crappy service for a while now.We call and they "send" someone out that we never see.

But the service is still bad and getting worse.

I watched a movie yesterday, It was a hour and a half, but with "connection" problems it took 2 HOURS AND FORTY FIVE MINUTES.and THIS IS FAST INTERNET??????

I think it's time for a class action suit. their tech's all admit they have a problem, but they keep billing us for this crappy service.

to Anonymous Valley Park, Missouri, United States #1156228

Were We're dealing conmen... FRAUDS...

That dont think YOU will do anything about well they rake in your cash for services that they didn't provide in the first place this is a scam and you shouldn't tolerate this kind of treatment..Sue them.

to Anonymous #1163604

Im open for the law suit. This is such poor service but my options are much better with charter cable who failed to make their appts 3 times. Idk ahat to do, esp because I just started my inline Masters program.

it is the exact same for me and it's *** me off beyond belief and plus that shouldn't be a problem if everyone is getting on at once because you are paying for it and they should be able to fix it.

Same here.

My internet constantly disconnects at the worst of times.

I can't download important tools for my classes, or even for my side projects.

The internet drops randomly, for no reason. It was bad when we had verizon, but then it got HORRIBLE once verizon sold us to frontier.

One disconnect per day would be tolerable.

One every 10 minutes is not.