Update by user Jun 19

And not to mention I was given a higher price after I rescheduled.

Original review posted by user Jun 19

I was scheduled for service on 6/17/2017 by a phone rep.that day I spoke with 5 different reps and each had a different answer.

Now today 6/19/2017 still no service. In speaking with them The appt was never booked. Now how was I to know that, i don't work there. The inconsistency in the responses is nerve racking.

I saw reviews and ratings so low but still I gave this company a chance. Everyone check the order and they all say service install on 6/17/2017. They supposedly scheduled it for 6/20/2017 but how do I know they really scheduled it.

If I call back I guarantee it will be a different answer.This company needs to step up their game.

I didn't like: Lack of completing order when promised.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Frontier Communications - SIGN ME UP FOR A CLASS ACTION SUIT!! Frontier Communications "I signed with Verizon because of their reputation and their service. Then I was abruptly shoved over to Frontier, who doesn't give me the 75/75 internet service and I have..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..." Read more Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Skechers, Ahh my love of the shoes  Ahh at their *** poor customer service. Skechers "Aprx 2 months ago I was treated horribly @ Sketchers by their employees. I have purchased over 10 pairs this year alone. Mistaken case of me being someone else. I..." Read more Frigidaire - Just 1year and 1 Month old, Cheap Door Handle Broke at Top Near Screw Frigidaire "I walked over to open the Frigidaire refrigerator that our landlord purchased, somewhere around June of 216, and the handle broke off in my hand. It broke right in the..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more Ewigsna - Wrong size received and horrible quality "human" hair. Ewigsna "I received a size medium and I ordered a size large. I contacted the seller about the problem with no suggestion that they would make it right. The seller says..." Read more