Update by user Jun 19

And not to mention I was given a higher price after I rescheduled.

Original review posted by user Jun 19

I was scheduled for service on 6/17/2017 by a phone rep.that day I spoke with 5 different reps and each had a different answer.

Now today 6/19/2017 still no service. In speaking with them The appt was never booked. Now how was I to know that, i don't work there. The inconsistency in the responses is nerve racking.

I saw reviews and ratings so low but still I gave this company a chance. Everyone check the order and they all say service install on 6/17/2017. They supposedly scheduled it for 6/20/2017 but how do I know they really scheduled it.

If I call back I guarantee it will be a different answer.This company needs to step up their game.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of completing order when promised.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review Frontier Communications "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...." Read more Frontier Communications - Dvr Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "I was forced to switch to Frontier because they bought Verizon in California. I have had a service tech to my home and the product is still unwatchable. Dvr is..." Read more Bogus charges from Frontier Communications Frontier Communications "I signed up Aug 3 for basic cable for 3 TVs with one expansion level of channels (no movies), internet and landline phone - a triple play. The..." Read more Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more