Update by user Jun 19

And not to mention I was given a higher price after I rescheduled.

Original review posted by user Jun 19

I was scheduled for service on 6/17/2017 by a phone rep.that day I spoke with 5 different reps and each had a different answer.

Now today 6/19/2017 still no service. In speaking with them The appt was never booked. Now how was I to know that, i don't work there. The inconsistency in the responses is nerve racking.

I saw reviews and ratings so low but still I gave this company a chance. Everyone check the order and they all say service install on 6/17/2017. They supposedly scheduled it for 6/20/2017 but how do I know they really scheduled it.

If I call back I guarantee it will be a different answer.This company needs to step up their game.

Review about: Frontier Communications Internet Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: Lack of completing order when promised.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..." Read more Frontier Communications - Overbilled and confounded. 20 hours of chat, phone calls, emails with no correction! Frontier Communications "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Frontier Communications - Home Phone Service Review Frontier Communications "I switched communications services to Frontier from Spectrum. The representative never asked me if I wanted to port my phone number over, even though I had it for many years...." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more