1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been a customer at Frontier ever since they bought out Verizon and about a month or two ago, there has been an apparent outage in my area.I've called a technician over about 3 or 4 times to fix the problem, but it never is truly fixed.

In addition, some of the technicians don't even come on the day that they said they would and I'd have to make an appointment that's available in another week. I'm done waiting for them to get their act together. It's frustrating to give my money over to a company that isn't giving me what I'm paying for. Also, customer service is complete wack.

Sometimes they're nice but other times, they hang up on me.

I've been patient without internet for literally a month and I pray that switching to Spectrum will be less of a headache than this.If you want to be a customer of Frontier (which I do not recommend in the CA region), tread with caution.

Review about: Frontier Communications Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

FrontierComCares
Frontier Communications Verified Representative

Hello. If you need any further assistance with your Internet service, please send us an email to AskFrontier@ftr.com with the subject ATTN: Tim/Krystle so my team can help. -Krystle