1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I've been a customer at Frontier ever since they bought out Verizon and about a month or two ago, there has been an apparent outage in my area.I've called a technician over about 3 or 4 times to fix the problem, but it never is truly fixed.

In addition, some of the technicians don't even come on the day that they said they would and I'd have to make an appointment that's available in another week. I'm done waiting for them to get their act together. It's frustrating to give my money over to a company that isn't giving me what I'm paying for. Also, customer service is complete wack.

Sometimes they're nice but other times, they hang up on me.

I've been patient without internet for literally a month and I pray that switching to Spectrum will be less of a headache than this.If you want to be a customer of Frontier (which I do not recommend in the CA region), tread with caution.

Review about: Frontier Communications Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Frontier Communications?

Comments

Frontier Communications - Tv Service Review Frontier Communications "5 minutes before the end of the show. Picture freeze restart the whole *** thing. Never seen anything like this before. Frontier sucks! Terrible!!!!..." Read more Frontier Communications - Fios Cable Tv Service Review from Orlando, Florida Frontier Communications "Tampa, FL. From the second they took over Verizon Fios, it's been a disaster. Customer service is completely clueless and the website and self-serve phone services do not function. I..." Read more Frontier Communications Customer Care Review Frontier Communications "Started in May 2nd 2016. Services intermittent. Called in spoke with Dana Smith. Was advices problem was with old equipment. I agreed to newer equipments and higher speeds. May 9th,..." Read more Frontier Communications - Internet Installation Review from Sarasota, Florida Frontier Communications "Technician flooded my condo and 2 others, damaged 5 total. Stayed in 3 hotels for 42 days. Frontier's insurance "CNA"=rude, no sympathy, no empathy. Received money from MY renters insurance...." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more