Coverage Area
Style and Design

Robin Turner, PartnerCARE Escalations Ambassador for Frontier Communications stated in an email on Feb.13, 2018, at 7:14 p.m.

the following: I can remove ETF (Early Termination Fee) and you can call any Agent to easily disconnect your services. Today, Feb. 23, 2018, after my new Comcast service was operational, I wrote an email to Ms. Turner requesting termination of the Frontier Communications services.

Her response at 7:45 p.m. reads as follows: "I looked in your account you ported out your services no one can touch port out orders. Yours services will remove all discounts will reverse to you next bill starting at 2/26/18. This is out of any ELL hands.

It will be 3 bill cycles for your final bill." My response to Ms. Turner includes my intention to contact the Office of the Florida State Attorney, Pam Bondi.

If anyone reading this has any advice or suggestions on how best to handle this, I would be appreciative.Edith Kaplan, Sarasota, Florida

Review about: Frontier Communications Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Eliminate early termination fee, end service as of 2/28/18..

I didn't like: Being lied to over the phone, Having to spend hours of my time to fix your error, Billing and customer service, No support, Dishonesty by robin turner.

Comments

File an on line complaint with the FCC. It worked for me and within 3 days I was called and all fees refunded. It does not cost anything to do this.