State: Missouri Product: Frontier Communications Home Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 67 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Frontier Communications in Saint Louis, Missouri - Two issues since Frontier takeover of Verizon

I've had Verizon landline service for decades at the same address with no issues. Always dependable. Since the takeover from Verizon, I have had to call Frontier twice for outages. Both times the problem is in their system as I can take a phone out to the phone box on the wall outside, open the box, and plug it into their service jack and have the same problem. When you use this outside jack your house is completely disconnected from their system. The last issue took 3 days to resolve. Today there is a loud tone instead of a dial tone and the caller id does not work. Anyone calling me gets a fax-like tone instead of a ringing tone. I don't have a fax connected to the line. They gave me a 9 hour window tomorrow for a tech's arrival.. How come any other utility or cable company gives you a 2 or 4 hour window where you have to sit around for them. What's with the 9 hour thing. Frontier sucks and the California Public Utility Commission must have been paid off to allow an untested company to take over a major utility in California.
FrontierCommunications
#1191315

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your phone service! I would be more than happy to help.

Can you please email me at AskFrontier@ftr.com with your account number, contact number and a copy of your post? Please place "ATTN: Christina" in the subject line so I don't miss your message!

-Christina