State: Nevada Product: Frontier Communications Mobile Phone Service Clear all filters (1 of 2 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Frontier Communications in Elko, Nevada - Grrrr

Internet outages so frequent I've lost count. Underground service that fails in wind storms? No phone service in 96059 since Thursday, 1/19/2017 , today is Sunday the 22nd and no word on when it will be fixed. Spent 2 hours yesterday trying the Frontier chat route to solve problem and they never told me that outage was area wide (very rural area). They insisted on a call back number to verify I was home on Monday. I only have one phone and it's not working. Tried explaining but chat ends session if you don't type fast enough. Customer service call of any type usually takes an hour, mostly on hold and usually fruitless. Ordinarily, I am respectful and not uncouth but in this case, the policy makers at Frontier and the agencies who are supposed to regulate them can go to ***.
FrontierCommunications

Good morning,

I apologize that you're still having trouble with the phone line and would like to see what we can do to help expedite repair of the service. Please reach out via email to askfrontier@ftr.com with the subject of ATTN Tim/Krystle/Jeigh so we can get started asap.

~Tim

Review
Service
Frontier Communications Mobile Phone Service
Cons
  • Outages
  • Impossible customer service
Reason of review